CyKor is a fast growing Service Disabled Veteran Owned business providing full service IT solutions to both federal and commercial clients. We attribute our continued growth to our core values, our professional team, and the valuable relationships with our clients. Our small and growing team fosters an environment in which each team member is respected, valued, and appreciated for their contributions.
As we grow, we are adding strategic roles to enhance our team. This role will provide support to the Operations, Accounting, Logistics, Sales and Leadership team and will report to the Director of Operations.
Who you are:
You are accustomed to and enjoy a role that has you wearing multiple hats. You are the kind of person who gets excited about identifying and sharing new ideas to improve process or systems. Your history of working incredibly well with customers and solving their problems is a big part of what makes you tick. You’ve got a strong attention to detail and can comfortably take on invoicing and accounts payable and receivable details. Most importantly you are a collaborative pitch in true team player that would characterize yourself as incredibly loyal and committed to your team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Post sales support to include customer service regarding order status and inquiries and essential details to ensure customer success.
- Providing a physical presence in our Annapolis office for customers and deliveries 3 days per week
- Send customer invoices and work closely with the Accounting team to ensure that invoices are accurate and paid in a timely manner.
- Work with distributors to track estimated shipping dates, collect shipping details, and confirm that orders are staying on schedule.
- Enter order details into Salesforce with precise accuracy.
- Send customer surveys to track customer satisfaction.
- *This role may have potential as it touches other departments to evolve into a variety of areas including Accounting, Marketing, Human Resource, Customer Service, Inside Sales and Project Management.
- 2+ years in corporate office environment support roles preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and writing skills, with a focus on all communications being client friendly, accurate, and solution focused
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Willingness to go the extra mile in order to provide exceptional customer service
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant (helpful, but not necessary)
- High level of trustworthiness
- Ability to be an adaptable team player. This includes being flexible in work assignments, accepting feedback, and adjusting to shifting priorities.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.